Services: E-Commerce Websites (Custom Ecommerce Solutions - Online Web Shops)
Professional, affordable, customised eCommerce Solutions, giving you the benefit of:
- Proven Search Engine Optimisation techniques built in, helping to reduce your marketing costs
- Professional web design levels to give greater customer confidence
- Private web-based Admin interface accessibility to change product details from anywhere with a connection to the Web
- Persistent Shopping Baskets, allowing your customers to pick up where they left off
- Integration with SagePay, formerly ProTX (one of the UK's most affordable & reliable secure online payment services)
- Making it simple for your customers to buy online (studies have shown many lose interest when faced with complexities or the need to register)
Your customised web-based Admin Interface will be your central control point, allowing you to login to:
- View succesful order details
- View abandoned shopping cart details (where possible) & failed transaction details
- Upload your product images, auto processed into thumbs, medium-sized and large images
- Edit product details, thumbs, images, and delivery options
- Change content within Content Managed sections
- Manage high numbers of Orders, (including invoices / despatch notes etc)
Our development & design methods allow:
- The possibility to rapidly develop and add-on new features & functionality as your business evolves and grows
- An online channel to success, due to proven Search Engine Optimisation techniques built-in to the design. This can have a major impact on a business...
- For example: www.KVMchoice.com - 1st page of Google.co.uk results for the key-phrase: 'KVM Switch UK'
- More Client's Search Engine successes listed here
Fully customised, scalable, dynamic (database driven), ecommerce solutions:
- Using secure, trusted, online payment gateways
- Custom built product searches, if required
- XML / CSV product data importing/exporting, if required
Outline your requirements to receive an estimate...
Trade online - Custom built stores
On-line trading is now considered an essential business channel and once customers have found your site it is vital your website instills customer confidence.
Retailers and Wholesalers can:
- provide as much detailed information as customers want
- take the customers' orders (including any applicable options such as size, colour, delivery services)
- process on-line payment through respected agencies
- update stock levels and reorder stock if appropriate
- add value to their products by providing the benefit of their advice on-line
Manufacturers & Suppliers can:
- publish on-line product inventories providing product information for direct download by distributors in real time
- dictate exactly how their products are represented, ensuring customers receive absolutely correct up-to-date specification
- Use selection wizards to assist consumers with complex product selection issues
Low Cost Online Shops - Fully database driven
We can provide you with all you need to get started selling globally and be taken seriously by your customers over the web.
View more recent E-Commerce examples